Wednesday 15 April 2015

Extreme Herobrine 2

Extreme Herobrine 2 is a nice Mod that brings a new boss to your Minecraft called Herobrine. He is not a strange character to the game because for years he has been sort of like a mythical character imagined as Notch’s brother in the game.


Storyline


The phone rings and you are the one picking up. In the other end you can hear someone speaking.


Hey? Are you there.. okay.. I can hear you. Listen, Herobrine have taken over my PvP arena and that makes me really mad. Can you give me a helping hand and try to take it back from him? You know, if you really manage to take it back then I will pay you back.. a lot.. in cash. By the way, when you try to take him out I really recommend to use a bow and arrows, you know, Legolas style. Good luck!


How to start the fight with Herobrine?


Type /start in-game. Ensure to have listened to the entire phone call above so you know how to best defeat Herobrine with the greatest chance of success.


Block ID(s)


  • Hardest Block (250)

Related Mods


ScreenShots002


ScreenShots003



Extreme Herobrine 2

No comments:

Post a Comment